From Back of an Envelope to Full Branding & Graphics,
Logo Design, Unit Signage & Fleet Livery for Sussex Business
Where do you begin?
So, what do you do if you’re a start up with little more than a back of an envelope idea (or no idea at all) for your logo, branding and graphics?
You call us
When Auto Carmeleon first came to see us, all they had was a sketch by their son.
Not a problem, we said. Our designer then developed the sketch into full digital artwork to form the basis of their logo and branding.
Then we developed the feel and style of the branding, incorporating a typeface and colour palette into the graphics which reflected the colourful dynamics of the business.
A full suite of branding materials
With the branding and artwork complete, we then created a full set of branded materials, so that right from the start, Auto Carmeleon had a professional and powerful look:
- Large building sign – made from Dibond and a combination of reflective print and cut vinyl.
- Interior signage – a reception counter sign frontage made from Dibond.
- Wall graphics – a full feature wall in their reception waiting area, made from digital print adhesive wall paper.
- Roadside railing banners – printed mesh banners.
- Fleet livery – all their different sized and make courtesy vans and cars were branded.
- Workwear – embroidered t-shirts.
- Business cards and a letterhead.
- Online – we took care of the graphics for their website and Facebook page with jpeg files.
And as with most of our customers, we’re still working with Auto Carmeleon supplying what they need, when they need it.